If you are searching for the best inflatable stand up paddleboard consider the Shark Brand iSUP. And here’s why.
Shark SUPs boards are designed and manufactured by experienced paddlers. We design and build the highest quality inflatable stand up paddle boards (SUPs) in the world. To us, it’s about much more than what the board the appearance of the board that matters – quality is paramount. The design, quality, performance, durability, and ease of use are all part of what makes the stand up paddle boarding experience more fun and enjoyable for the people who own or rent our boards.
When designing our product line of paddleboards, we consistently look at what features contribute to the overall experience. We listen to the feedback we receive from clients, distribution partners, and professional reviews. We conduct extensive research and testing to ensure that every board lives up to our brand name. Because our team is made up of avid SUP fans and users, we know how important the small details are and what a difference they can make in the overall experience. Here is a look at a few of those details that separate Shark SUPs from other board manufacturers.
Paddleboard features for a better paddling experience
- Fusion Technology – Fusion technology is a special technology that makes the board construction stronger, and also makes it more lightweight so it’s easier for people to carry and move on the water. Reduces weight and makes the board stronger. MSL Fusion fuses a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the drop stitch core at the raw materials state. The process saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
- Drop Stitch – Shark SUPs uses 50 psi drop stitch, which is a high-pressure holding stitch to prevent any leaks. Drop stitch creates a rock-hard surface for the SUP for hard shell performance and easy transportation and storage.
- Military Grade PVC – Stand up paddleboarding is more enjoyable with a high-quality board that withstands the elements. We use only military grade PVC because it is long lasting and won’t easily rip or tear, it won’t leak, and colors won’t fade. The tougher material also makes it possible to use one board as river board or for whitewater paddleboarding.
- UV Resistant – Sun, water, and wind can do a lot of damage to a stand up paddleboard, especially inflatable boards. With the Shark SUP brand, boards are made of UV resistant material. With proper care and cleaning of your inflatable SUP, the material will withstand long-term exposure to sun and the magnifying effect of water on sunlight.
- Thicker Rails – A sturdier construction is safer for first-time paddle boarders and more fun for experienced paddle boards who are hitting the waves or whitewater on the river. Shark SUPs uses a .9mm rail compared to .7 mm used with most other brands. Shark SUPs are stronger, more rigid, longer-lasting and have a smoother surface.
- Slicing Technology on Deck Pad – With improved traction and less color peel off, Shark SUP deck pads continue to look good and keep feet secure for longer. This is one of the key areas that typically shows wear and we’ve taken the time to innovate the best design.
Investing in an inflatable stand up paddleboard can be an easy decision when you know that you are getting the best quality for your money, and will enjoy many years of active fun. In addition to the features outlined above, Shark SUPs offers an industry-leading three-year warranty on all boards. Your stand up paddleboarding experience should be worry free and our warranty makes that happen. For even more reasons to choose a Shark SUP read this article or watch our reviews by independent SUP review sites and Shark brand clients.
Ready to start shopping? Find your ideal board in our online store. We offer free shipping to many locations.