SHARK SUPs International warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The extended warranty is valid for 3 years from purchase date and covers the inflatable paddle board only. Accessories supplied with the board are not covered.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities.
- SHARK SUPs International will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the SHARK distributor in your country or SHARK headquarters in China with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is given in advance by the SHARK distributor. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by “SHARK SUPs”, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. SHARK SUPs International will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, or damage caused by anything other than defects.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
This product is designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications or transformations higher than that indicated by the manufacturer could result in serious risks for the user and will void the warranty.
Warning and Safety Precautions
- Stand-up Paddling is a dangerous sport. Use of this product exposes the user to unexpected risks, dangers and hazards.
- Always use extreme caution when using this product. Never act in a careless manner when using this product. Misuse of this product may result in serious injury or death.
- Only use this product if you are in good physical health, and know how to swim.
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of others around you when using this product.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a legal guardian read these warnings and safety precautions. Do not use this product without adult supervision.
- Do not use this product if you are under the inﬂuence of alcohol, drugs or medications.
Important Safety Rules:
- Before using this product, the user should take lessons from a certiﬁed school. This product should not be used by anyone who is not experienced with stand-up paddling.
- Always wear a coast guard approved personal ﬂotation device when using this product. This product is not a personal ﬂotation device.
- Never use this product without a proper leash. A loose stand-up board in the water is extremely dangerous to you, and everyone around you. Failure to use a leash may result in serious injury or death.
- Examine your leash after each use, and replace it if you see any sign of wear.
- Always wear a helmet and booties when using this product.
- Always paddle with an experienced partner when using this product.
Weather Condition & Location Warnings:
- Always observe coast guard rules and regulations when using this product.
- Never use this product in offshore wind conditions.
- Never use this product in more than 10 knots of wind. Using this product in windy conditions may result in serious injury or death.
- Use caution when carrying this product. Carrying the board in windy conditions may result in serious injury to yourself and others around you.
- Never use this product in thunderstorms and lightning conditions.
- Never use this product in conditions that are beyond your ability (such as, but not limited to, high surf, riptides, currents)
- Never use this product near other boat traffic, or watercrafts.
- Never use this product near crowded beaches or waters.
Release of Liability, Claim Waiver and Assumption of Risk Agreement
Release and Waiver of Claims Agreement
In consideration of your use of this product, you hereby agree to the following, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- To waive any and all claims that you have or may in the future have against SHARK SUPs International, or any of its agents, resulting from use of this product and any of its components; and
- To release SHARK SUPs International, or any of its agents from any and all liability from any loss, damage, injury or expense that you or any users of this product may suffer, or that your next of kin may suffer, as a result of the use of this product, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence or breach of contract on the part of SHARK SUPs International, or any of its agents, in the design or manufacture of this product.
In further consideration of the sale to you of this product and any of its components, you hereby agree to submit to binding arbitration any and all claims, which you believe you may have against SHARK SUPs International, or any of its agents, arising from the use of any of the SHARK SUPs International. The arbitration shall be pursuant to the rules of the China Arbitration Association.
Arbitration shall be commenced within one (3) years from the date on which any alleged claim first arose. Further, the arbitration shall be held in Weihai, China unless otherwise mutually agreed to by all parties. The submission to the China Arbitration Association shall be limited and the arbitration award may be enforced by any court of competent jurisdiction.
Binding Effect of Agreement
In the event of your death or incapacity, this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives.
In entering into this Agreement, you are not relying upon any oral or written representations other than what is set forth in this agreement and User’s Guide.
Assumption of Risk
By purchasing, using and assembling this product, you are agreeing to:
- Be bound to the terms set forth below; and
- Require anyone using this product to be bound by such terms.
Use of this product and any of its components involves certain inherent risks, dangers and hazards, which can result in serious personal injury and death. In using this product you freely agree to assume and accept any and all known and unknown risks of injury while using this equipment. The risks inherent in the sport can be greatly reduced by abiding to the Warning and Safety Precautions listed in this User Guide and using common sense.
SHARK SUPS CO. LTD
45-5 Taiwan Road